Форум альянса "Void" и клана "Federation"

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Magical Power of Water

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

Начинается: Ketra's Messenger Wahkan
Ограничения: Уровень 74 и выше
Требования: Alliance with Ketra Orcs минимум 2 уровня
Повторяемый: Нет

Квест начинается у Ketra's Messenger Wahkan.

| Our tribe is in mortal danger, friend of the Ketra! Will you fight for us?
Да, “I'll do it.”

| There is a secret power possessed by the Varka Silenos! Asefa, the guide of dead souls, can tell you more about it...
| Do as she says! May the flames of Paagrio light your path!
Отправляйтесь к Soul Guide Asefa.

| Welcome, comrade of Ketra! Wahkan has told me of your activities. I'm sure that you're the right person for this
| mission! We Ketra Orcs are unrivaled warriors. The Silenos cannot defeat us, but they've been a nuisance to our
| noble corps for far too long! I'm convinced that they're receiving help from some unknown power! Break into the
| Varka Silenos barracks and take the totem of Soul Guide Udan Mardui! This totem must be the source of their hidden
| power. You can't risk capture, so avoid confronting them directly. Once you do this, I'll give you the Divine Stone of
| Wisdom, a sacred relic of our tribe! The totem is locked inside a box, so don't forget to take the Key of Thief with you.
| You must hurry, comrade!
Отправляйтесь к Udan Mardui's Box. Захватите с собой Key of Thief. Если по пути вы ввяжетесь в бой с любым из силеносов Варка, то появится Eye of Udan Mardui и наложит на вас проклятие, из-за которого вы не сможете взять тотем и вам придется вернуться к Soul Guide Asefa, чтобы снять его. Так что будьте осторожны.
Безопасно в деревню Cиленосов можно пробраться из Рун — из Swamp of Screams по горам чуть южнее Devil Path. (проверю - отпишусь)

| There is a box on which a shamanic pattern of Varka Silenos is engraved. It seems to contain some strong power.
Да, “Open it”.

| The Green Totem in the box is emanating very strong power.
Вы получите Stolen Green Totem. Отнесите его Soul Guide Asefa.

| Excellent job, comrade of Ketra! This contains the hidden power of those insolent Varkas and will ultimately lead to
| their defeat! I must begin my research immediately! Take this Divine Stone of Wisdom, comrade.
Вы получите Green Totem и Divine Stone of Wisdom.
(Итем нужен для 3-ей профы).

Пролез по горам на 37-й полосе примерно. Скакал там ппц. ) Будет лучше дорога - пишите.