Форум альянса "Void" и клана "Federation"

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Splendor room

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

Вот что удалось выкопать пока:

zoidlar09-17-2006, 08:42 AM
Yesterday me and my clan were inside the monastery to check it out, and we got a drop that was called something like 'key to the room of splendor' so we ran around the monastery to try finding it but we couldnt find it. Have anyone found this room and/or knows whats inside?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Porthios09-17-2006, 09:58 AM
All the way to the back across a bridge with a see through middle there is a door you can open with it.

There is a Raid boss with 8 minions in there next to a Holy Grail. Also there are some death wave type mobs that get ported next to your party and blow up. These things hurt, we didnt spend to much time in there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iuztrewq09-17-2006, 10:16 AM
And the raid boss is aggro and is unaffected by silent step/shadow afaik ^^

zoidlar09-17-2006, 12:19 PM
Ok thanks, but from when u go left of the library(pretty close to beginning of the port) and u start to meet the higher mobs, theres always 2 choices to take of big rooms, and they both look the same. How will I know which way to go? :P And can u lvl crystals on it? :dwf_surp:

haaat09-17-2006, 02:04 PM
guess and check. one will always go up and the other will be a dead end. as for the silent walking in the room of spleandor, i don't know if it's a "somtimes" thing or what. on pts i was able to run around the raid boss with stealth just fine and my friend, who was also stealthed, was aggroed. with my bd on live server myself and a friend used dance of shadow and talked to the holy grail without problems.

oh and key of theif also opens it.

zoidlar09-17-2006, 02:56 PM
ok well we were an archer team, just explored the monastery, never went further inside then the library with the groupmobs. I'll tell them to stay away from that place then ^^

Helepolis09-17-2006, 03:48 PM
Well just an idea:

Did you noticed if you run through the monastary the angels shout: "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CARRY WEAPON UNAUTHORIZED" Or something similar. Maybe try to unequip first then Silent step / Shadow walk.

zoidlar09-17-2006, 04:45 PM
yeah if u unequip ur wpn, u wont get aggro from the xxxx brother xxx or w.e their called, but the grpmobs of angels at the beginning always aggro, duno bout the harder mobs cus always had my wpn out there :P

buster09-17-2006, 04:49 PM
just last night we killed that boss, its a tuff mofo, minions respawned on us 3 times, and there was a constant flow of other mobs around..

we killed it at the brigde.. but man they need to fix that jumping ball lag shyte..

u get 2/3 seconds lag and more when the balls apear.. ( lol )

Thorgrin09-21-2006, 08:30 AM
Drops???:om_luv: :om_luv:

buster09-22-2006, 09:45 AM
just mats this time. ><

tufts09-24-2006, 12:32 PM
my clan went all the way up to the top with shadow, and found an invisible bridge.. like the one from indiana Jones.. where he has to test his faith or something to get the grail.. and the door can't be opened unless you have the 'splendor key' i guess?..

haaat09-26-2006, 02:02 PM
key of theif also opens it.
that was hard to read.

ssj3steve09-27-2006, 09:50 PM
When you have the 4 different choices between the two hallways and you have to choose a direction it is Left, Right, Left, Left. That will save you tmie in getting to the top. The boss wasnt that hard but the orbs were exploding around all of us and doing tons of dmg. Best way to do it is clear out the room in one quick sweep then do the boss right after.

Mushy03-20-2007, 01:33 PM
+1:ef_luv2:

а по-русски? Че там написано??? Чет я не фтыкаю в аглицкий )))

Все перевести неосилил. Тут имеецо ввиду комната сплендора в монастыре(новая с6 локация). Убивая мобов падают ключи чтобы ее открыть. Тип пишет что в этой комнате походу находиться какойто мегосуперпупер артефагт - "священый грааль". Вначале комнаты идет агроРБ с 8 миньенами, потом лабиринт, в котором если свернеш нетуда, то отгребеш респ мобов. Вконце походу тож рб но несложный. Вокруг него шарики, которые взрываюцо и неплохо демажат. Еще там есть невидимый мост типа как в Индиане Джонс, когда он грааль искал. Что делает грааль хз будем выяснять :)

Ну пока мобов не было, лазила там и невидимый мост был, за мостом дверь а до моста дверей особо не заметила.

яч доходила до этого моста даж фотка есть вроде..но дверька была закрыта)